July is here! It’s time to check the calendars for birthdays, special days, and holidays to sort out your gift list. July babies are optimistic & humorous in nature and they always focus on the bright & happy side of life. So, giving them a flower gift should be cheerful, bright, and colourful. You can choose a flower delivery if they are working or studying elsewhere. There’s nothing better than receiving a meaningful flower gift that is uniquely you. July birth month flower is larkspur and the birthstone is ruby red, presenting flowers in red, blue, orange, and yellow makes your July bestie happy as ever. Let’s get into the details.
Red Roses, Carnations, Gerbera Daisies, and Gladiolus
Whether your July is a fan of roses or daisies or Gladiolus, get them a custom-designed flower bouquet designed by a florist in Brighton with same day flower delivery in Brighton.
- Red roses are always a sure bet. However, when you present deep ruby-red roses, it symbolizes deep love, admiration, and affection for the people.
- Gerbera Daisies stands for happiness and joy and it’s one of the most-preferred flowers for July personalities.
- Carnations are delicate, soft, and utterly gorgeous. If you want to send someone you love or crushing hard on them, give a bouquet of red carnations to them.
- Bright Gladiolus represents strength and it’s a great addition to any flower bouquet. You can even present a flower bouquet of spectacular gladiolus to July born.
- However, if you want to be season-specific & something more meaningful, gift them a fresh bunch of larkspur or delphinium. These blue blooms not only look luscious and sophisticated but also symbolizes the July born’s nature as joyful & positive.
- Water Lily can also be presented to July-born buddies as it is associated with rebirth, new beginnings, hope, life, and enlightenment.
If you’re particular about picking flowers for your July born and need a florist in Brighton, order flowers online with flower delivery across Brighton. Call Bayleaves Florist on (03) 9596 4526 today.